Welcome to the Office of Real Estate Development
Management of real estate acquisition
for the University. Directs physical planning and development
for the UniversityCenter neighborhood. Coordinates physical
planning and development with campus institutions, neighbors and
the City of Baltimore.
- Maintains off-campus property information inventory
- Manages property acquisition and disposition.
- Negotiates with developers and others concerning
- Interfaces with city, state and University System
offices on property development issues.
- Provides property development planning services.
- Coordinates environmental design and implementation
for the neighborhood.
- Serves as as liaison with city and state agencies
sector on planning, transportation and development matters
relating to UniversityCenter.
- Initiates UniversityCenterdevelopment
- Manages marketing and public relations development
- Provides staff support for UniversityCenter Advisory
- Acts as interface with University of Maryland
System concerning physical development issues.